XMLElement Params & wsdl

Brian Conner via .NET 247

I've been experimenting with XMLElement params so that I can doxsd validation, etc against an incoming web request. However,changing my web method to take an XMLElement generates poor wsdloutput. Is there a way to use XMLElement params and stillmaintain strong wsdl? Can I simply override the wsdl withsomething I manually generate?

Dilip Krishnan

Hello Brian Conner via .NET 247,
Not really. Your best bet is to use xml serializable types and validate
the objects. Or the roundabout route is to create a soap extension that does
your validation.

HTH
Regards,
Dilip Krishnan