    Thanks in advance.

    --
    Peter. Sunderland University, UK.
    PeterR, Apr 11, 2004

  2. PeterR

    Ashmodai Guest

    PeterR scribbled something along the lines of:

    > I need some examples of XSDs for my university project. if anyone has any or
    > can point me to a site that has some then I would really appreciate it.
    >
    > Any DTDs would also be welcome.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    You could try the XSDs and DTDs at http://www.w3.org for example. I
    think you'll be able to find XSDs on most XML related recs and some DTDs
    with the XHTML and HTML recs too.

    Other than that, look up "XML Schema" and "Document Type Definition" on
    your favorite search engine and you should find some tutorials with
    example DTDs/XSDs (try adding the phrase "tutorial" or "introduction" if
    you don't find anything useful).

    --
    Alan Plum, WAD/WD, Mushroom Cloud Productions
    http://www.mushroom-cloud.com/
    Ashmodai, Apr 13, 2004

  3. Priscilla Walmsley, Apr 15, 2004