1.1 -> 2.0 conversion site types

J Barnstorf

Hi all:
I just found this ng so I haven't had a chance to peruse all the 13,000
messages unread so forgive me if this has been answered before...

I recently put a 1.1 project through the MS conversion wizard.
Then I opened the project in VS2005.
The icon for the project on the start page appears as a folder, unlike the
icon for a web site when created from scratch in 2.0.
1) What's the difference between these project types?

For some reason when I run the project my TreeView controls do not render
their images, but the images appear at design time.
If I create a project from scracth, the TreeViews do render properly.
2) Any idea why? Right clicking / properties on the image references some
adx file which I can't find. help?

Jb