Could not load type, 1.1 to 2.0 Upgrade

Guest

I'm trying to upgrade a 1.1 project to 2.0. It's a project that uses
dynamically loaded controls. I've gone through the steps of upgrading the
project and converting it to a Web Application, everything was working ok
then all of a sudden I started getting the message "Could not load type" on
all the dynamically loaded user controls. Most of the links on the MSDN site
has 404 errors for the 1.1 to 2.0 conversion info, so I'm guessing we are the
only ones left converting to 2.0 the rest of the world as already moved to
Orcas ;-)

Guest

Yes. After trying to "blame" someone else for my problem, I did a few more
searches and came up with one from CitrusMotors.com. Seems I had
"CodeBehind" rather than "CodeFile" in my ascx files. Must have restored
previous versions of the ascx files that caused the problem. Thanks for the
help