10 CDs with best IT eBooks only for $60 - .NET, Java, C#, C++, UNIX, Oracle etc.

Nik

We are glad to introduce you our collection of best eBooks covering different
fields of Information Technologies. Totally, our collection includes 1000 books
from different areas of IT: .NET, Java, C#, C++, Perl, PHP, Python, XML, Oracle,
Microsoft SQL Server, MySql, UNIX, Linux, Windows 2000/XP/2003, CISCO, TCP/IP,
Maya, Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver etc.
You can purchase the collection only for $60.
If you are interested, visit the following web site:
http://www.best-it-ebooks.com

Joona I Palaste

Nik <[email protected]> scribbled the following
We are glad to introduce you our collection of best eBooks covering different
fields of Information Technologies. Totally, our collection includes 1000 books
from different areas of IT: .NET, Java, C#, C++, Perl, PHP, Python, XML, Oracle,
Microsoft SQL Server, MySql, UNIX, Linux, Windows 2000/XP/2003, CISCO, TCP/IP,
Maya, Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver etc.
You can purchase the collection only for $60.

What was your C question?

--
/-- Joona Palaste ([email protected]) ------------- Finland --------\
"Remember: There are only three kinds of people - those who can count and those