[2.0] XmlSiteProvider & ParentProvider

Lloyd Dupont

I have a web application with many unrelated web directory.
therefore I would like to have a small Web.sitemap in each directory, which
I could update whenever I change file in this directory (instead of a big
Web.sitemap at the top)

however I would like a nive breadcrumb which goes from the root to my
current page.
there is no import/src atribute in <siteMapNode> tag, however the
SiteMapProvider has an undocumented ParentProvider property, ould it help?

Anyone has a sample achieveing what' I'm trying to do?
The provider are not well documented and it's a bit difficult for an ASP.NET
beginner such as I am....