3DES encrypt in vb.net with decrypt in classic asp

David Lund

Hello,

We split a classic asp application into two apps as we start migrating to
..net. Now we have a need to pass encrypted data from the .net app to the
classic asp portion of the app.

I have the code encrypting and decrypting within in the .net app
successfully using the System.Security.Cryptography and TripleDes. However
when passing to the classic asp app, we are unable to get the item decrypted
using CAPICOM.

I have been googling this but have not found any solution yet. Does anyone
know if this can be accomplished and if so how?

Thanks,
David