Town
Date: Wednesday 9th January 2007
Time: 19:00 - 21:00

Jeremy Thurgood will be giving a talk on "Pain in Ruby: Things that
bit me and their workarounds.", and hopefully we'll have another talk
as well.

If you plan to attend the meeting please add your name to the list at
http://groups.google.com/group/cape-town-ruby-brigade/web/meeting-3---13-feb-2008.
It helps a lot with logistics and security.

Ad