3rd party grid controls, suggest some

/dev/null

Hello,
the other day somebody showed me a really sweet online demo of a grid
control for asp.net. The demo presented a list of emails looking like in
outlook. It had cool features like instant filtering, meaning that as you
typed in the search box, it filtered thigns in the grid. All this without
postback or any interruption.

I've spent more than an hour in google trying to find which company it was.
But i can't find this control. The controls in the online demo were all ajax
enabled and they looked very professionnal.

Can anyone suggest me some controls that would have this functionality ?

I know it wasn't infragistics tho... Cause i'm familiar with their controls
already.

Thanks for your time.