** 60 GIG Photo iPod, Why Pay for it? When u can get it FREE! 100%Legally! ** Super Easy Proof insid

JimmyJohn

Hey gang,

A friend of mind sent me to this site to get his free ipod, and so i checked it
out. I was a skeptic at first but after a couple months my buddy got his dang
ipod and I was in complete an utter aww...

check it out @: http://urlsnip.com/928535

If you don't believe me check out the hundreds of pictures of people who have
recieved their free stuff from free pay! @http://info.freepay.com/gallery.html

If you are sill not convinced check out these news clips I found that show
exactly how these sites work.. (vidoes will load automatically)

This clip is from NBC Boston, it shows how this site can actully give away this
stuff for free: http://media.putfile.com/fipnbc20

This clip has an interview with the CEO of gratis (AKA FreePay), he explains the
legality behind this new craze: http://media.putfile.com/G4TTVfip2210

Gratis Internet LLC has just renamed Gratis Network to freepay™,
it’s very own trademarked brand. All the Gratis Network sites has been
redesigned to match their new brand name. The domains of the old Gratis
Network sites has be changed to subdomains of .freepay.com

Here is Gratis Internet’s answer to what is freepay?

“FreePay is a way for consumers to get high quality products for FREE!

So get on board fast, it is so easy.. just check out this site!!!

http://urlsnip.com/928535