7.0 wishlist?

Joshua Cranmer

Harold said:
When I said that you could not, you started arguing with me. By that
action, you implied that you could.

Exact citation:
First of all, I very much doubt I can just unilaterally make any changes
to OpenJDK (aside from a private, nobody-else-even-knows-it-exists copy)
beyond pure bugfixes, if even those.

Looks like I originally missed the `unilaterally' bit when responding.

In any case, I think we are in accordance that anyone can make changes
to OpenJDK after suitable discussion.

Mike Schilling

Joshua said:
Exact citation:
First of all, I very much doubt I can just unilaterally make any
changes to OpenJDK (aside from a private,
nobody-else-even-knows-it-exists copy) beyond pure bugfixes, if even
those.

I'd be shocked if there were any change at all that wouldn't get reviewed
before being applied, even something as mild as a spelling correction to a
comment.