___Free viewer xsd___

ado9868

Where can i find a free viewer xsd?
Please don't tell me XmlSpy Home Edition, i have just try it and it no good!

Ciao

--

\\|//
____________ooO_(o"o)_OoO___________

Stanimir Stamenkov

/ado9868@___SSSPPPAAAMMM___katamail.com/:
Where can i find a free viewer xsd?
Please don't tell me XmlSpy Home Edition, i have just try it and it no
good!

For Windows: Wordpad... cause Notepad is not so good on large files.
You could selectively launch the one or the other using the "Open
With" context menu option from Windows Explorer.

You could use Internet Explorer too, 'cause it applies the so called
pretty-print stylesheet to generic XML documents - just associate
XSD files to open with it.