    find __new__ explained anywhere in the Language Reference. Can
    documentation bugs be filed for descrintro.html?

    STeVe

    Steven Bethard, Feb 16, 2005

  2. Steven Bethard

    Aahz Guest

    Absolutely! And they're especially welcome if they contain suggested
    replacement text.
    --
    Aahz () <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

    "The joy of coding Python should be in seeing short, concise, readable
    classes that express a lot of action in a small amount of clear code --
    not in reams of trivial code that bores the reader to death." --GvR

    Aahz, Feb 16, 2005

  3. Steven Bethard, Feb 16, 2005