A muti choose c++ code

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Thiefcom, Jun 9, 2017.

  1. Thiefcom

    Thiefcom

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2017
    Messages:
    55
    Likes Received:
    7
    #include <iostream>
    using namespace std;
    /*
    i hate that tab cant be used
    */
    int main()
    {
    enum metal{
    Allow = 1,
    Copper,
    Gold,
    Rosin
    };
    cout << "Ok this is a code that goes 1 to 4 with metal used in robots" << endl;
    cout << "Enter a 1/4" << endl;
    switch metal{
    case Allow:
    cout << "This a metal that is a mix of two" << endl;
    break;
    case Copper:
    cout << "Copper is the ink for the broad like a ink for a page" << endl;
    break;
    case Gold:
    cout << "This is what can be name as the a alt for the broad" << endl;
    break;
    case Rosin:
    cout << "This is what is used to keep the compits together and soldering i spelled that wrong well sorry " << endl;
    break;
    default:
    cout << "You enter a wrong number me child" << endl;
    break;
    };
    return 0
    }