int main()
{
enum metal{
Allow = 1,
Copper,
Gold,
Rosin
};
cout << "Ok this is a code that goes 1 to 4 with metal used in robots" << endl;
cout << "Enter a 1/4" << endl;
switch metal{
case Allow:
cout << "This a metal that is a mix of two" << endl;
break;
case Copper:
cout << "Copper is the ink for the broad like a ink for a page" << endl;
break;
case Gold:
cout << "This is what can be name as the a alt for the broad" << endl;
break;
case Rosin:
cout << "This is what is used to keep the compits together and soldering i spelled that wrong well sorry " << endl;
break;
default:
cout << "You enter a wrong number me child" << endl;
break;
};
return 0