A Question about Python

doaa eman

hello;
I'm a researcher from Cairo University (Information science Dep.)
i want to know how can i use Paython language on CiteULike
i need to use it for extracting only tagged articles in the field of medicine for example for my Ph.D research.
another question please :
can this webpage help me
citeulike_api 0.1.3dev : Python Package Index

citeulike_api 0.1.3dev : Python Package Index
a python api for http://citeulike.org/
View on pypi.python.org Preview by Yahoo
thanks for your time and i hope u can help me in that
Eman Ali

Rustom Mody

hello;

I'm a researcher from Cairo University (Information science Dep.)
i want to know how can i use Paython language on CiteULike
i need to use it for extracting only tagged articles in the field > of medicine for example for my Ph.D research.

Do you know basics of programming?
Which languages?
If you do python is a pleasant language to use.
If not you may be able to get on with a little help but more likely,
you will suffer trying to do this...

Denis McMahon

I'm a researcher ......

Obviously part of your PhD research is going to be whether the
citeulike_api 0.1.3dev python package can help you extract the
information you want from http://citeulike.org/

We look forwards to seeing your conclusions in this matter.