about driver class

yogesh

can anyone tell me about HOW WE CAN DETECT THAT DRIVER IS BELONGING TO
SPECIFIC CLASS OF DRIVER....

Vladimir S. Oka

yogesh said:
can anyone tell me about HOW WE CAN DETECT THAT DRIVER IS BELONGING TO
SPECIFIC CLASS OF DRIVER....

You have already been politely directed towards the appropriate
newsgroup, so please follow that good piece of advice. Shouting at
people here is not going to help you the least bit!

If you're so keen that you can't go back to the reply to your previous
post, please click here:

Barry Schwarz

can anyone tell me about HOW WE CAN DETECT THAT DRIVER IS BELONGING TO
SPECIFIC CLASS OF DRIVER....

C doesn't have drivers or classes so you will probably have better
luck in a newsgroup where they are on topic.

Remove del for email