    42
    Likes Received:
    1
    independent, Dec 21, 2019

  2. independent

    sunfighter

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2019
    Messages:
    34
    Likes Received:
    6
    1.)
    Nothing on the internet is ever secure. If your computer is attached to the internet, then nothing you have stored on your computer is secured. Your best hope is to download the script, run multiple, up to date virus checkers on it, and store the script on your computer so you never have to download it again.

    2.)
    No one can ever answer this question, ever. If you download it as I suggested, it makes no difference. You have the free copy and are breaking no laws in using it.

    Do you need to keep up dating the code to stay current? Don't think so. If it does what you want, why up date?

    3.)
    "snip ... all probable equations?" Every time science finds something new there is a good chance a number of equations will be written. So the number of equations increases daily.

    What are you really asking here?

    sunfighter, Dec 21, 2019
    independent likes this.

  3. independent

    independent

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2019
    Messages:
    42
    Likes Received:
    1
    welcome @sunfighter,

    starting with answer to 3) will presumbaly be good
    clarification 3) in fact,I think I did not ask very important question.because I only asked how to code equations in MathJax format. But I quickly learned that I would be able to use codes as same as it is available in LaTeX. (the only difference is that here we use double $ before equations.

    some other explanations.

    1) I think currently doing so will be the best choice. because I am neither sufficiently good in js,nor in html & css (but it seems quite clear that if we make comparison (there is probably no comparison but I assume...) , html & css is quite simpler than js. however I am sure I will need to be good in js.

    many thanks sunfighter.

    2)their contexts is way crowded ..I will almost be overwhelmed in my these life conditions and my willingnesses. I promise I shall continue improvements but..NOw IT SEEMS SUFFICIENT TO DO SO.

    I shall probably consult the all other scientific communities' act. (I mean I have to trust them,so believe that this would not contain any risk for current possition. but again I am not sure in that link/document what they were using (e.g. can I be sure that they did not use

    .innerHTML

    this is surely not secure if we are not sufficiently good in js (like me).
    *****

    meanwhile,I enjoy your comments sunfighter... :) :)

    Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    independent, Dec 21, 2019
  4. independent

    sunfighter

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2019
    Messages:
    34
    Likes Received:
    6
    Thank you for the reply independent not many people do follow up with things. Just want to say that I do not understand what you wrote.

    sunfighter, Dec 22, 2019
    independent likes this.
  5. independent

    independent

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2019
    Messages:
    42
    Likes Received:
    1
    EXCEPTIONAL

    maybe not everyone are suitable for contemporary educational manner/approach or system.

    but I am almost sure that this era is not the time for someone who wait/expect someone/others to tell them everything about any specific subject. A very little piece of any subject is ok,but not eveything about any course/subject/issue.

    while (good) assisstance is expected and also required, didactic tongue is generally not supported..

    Regards

    Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
    independent, Dec 22, 2019