About my parallel libraries...

Discussion in 'C++' started by Ramine, Jun 13, 2014.

  1. Ramine

    Ramine Guest

    Hello...

    As you have seen my saying to you on this forum that the "quality" of
    the learning process of the "what is" and "how to" is also a good tool
    that enhance the safety of parallel systems and the safety of parallel
    realtime critical systems and to enhance the performance, so i have
    to tell you that i am a programmer who knows well "what is" and
    "how to" avoid race conditions and deadlocks and starvation etc.
    and i know how to minimize cache-coherence traffic in synchronization
    algorithms etc. and i know well what is sequential consystency ,
    this why you have to be confident with my parallel programs
    and synhronization algorithms that i have invented.

    And don't forget what i have just said to:

    "I am convinced that the way to improve reliability and performance and
    maintanability is not only a consequence of the quality of
    a programming language but it is also a consequence of good quality
    reusability"

    So be confident with my parallel libraries and synchronizatoin
    algorithms cause they are stable and fast.

    You can download my parallel libraries and synchronization algorithms from:

    https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/

    Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

    Ramine, Jun 13, 2014