Absolute Positioning Question and Scrolling Window

Mel

I place items at absolute locations on my LONG window.
When I scroll the window My Absolute is only relative to the Viewing
Area and tends to move up as i scroll my window.

Is this the normal behaviour ?

I need to have my item fixed to the bottom right hand corner no matter
what is happening to the window, including scrolling.

How can I do this ?

thanks in advance

prince

I place items at absolute locations on my LONG window.
When I scroll the window My Absolute is only relative to the Viewing
Area and tends to move up as i scroll my window.

Is this the normal behaviour ?

I need to have my item fixed to the bottom right hand corner no matter
what is happening to the window, including scrolling.

How can I do this ?

thanks in advance

Try using fixed rather than absolute.
http://dyumnin.com/webapps/howto/web_application_components_javascript.shtml