Access Denied to access db with asp.net

Ros@

First of all, I'm new in asp.net.
I'm trying to perfom a web application with asp.net and beginning with this
I'm trying to access to an access db, but when I try my web form, exactly
when I push the button that executes the sql code to access the db, I
received an error message like this: "access denied to the access database,
it can be because the database is open in exclusive mode or you don't have
enough permissions".

The db is in a directory with permissions for read and write for the
administrator and the guest Internet user among others more.

I've analized the conection string, with oledb, and the user put in this
string is "admin", and mode "share"

Should I change this user admin for the guest Internet user, for example?

What is the right thing to do for the conection were successful?

Thank you in advance.

Rote Rote

Ros@
I have posted a workaround for it at in my
blog:-http://spaces.msn.com/naijacoder/
Hope that Helps
Patrick

Paul Clement

¤
[...]

See the following MS KB article:

PRB: Cannot connect to Access database from ASP.NET
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;316675

Paul
~~~~
Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)