access to COM object denied

Dica

i'm using the altovaxml COM component to validate my xml (far superior to
the built in .net xml validators) but keep getting an error message:

Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID
{533BAC07-C702-4D91-8D37-39FDC919A19C} failed due to the following error:
80070005.

this is access error message, so i've manually granted the network system
account NTFS execute permissions on the altova EXE, which made no
difference. i've also run dcomcnfg, trying to grant execute perms on the COM
component there, but the altoval COM object isn't listed there, though there
is a registery listing. if i set the impersonate option within the
web.config to an admin account, my code runs fine, but i really don't want
to run the app under the admin account.

how can i set execute perms on the network service for this COM class?

tks

Guest

http://www.altova.com/manual2008/AltovaXML/index.html?ax_netinterface.htm