COM Error using Office 2003 PIA in ASP.Net

Guest

I'm trying to add some simple functionality to an intranet, allowing the app
to display current tasks, calendar entries, and count the number of unread in
the inbox. It works fine through Cassini, but I get this message when I try
to view through IIS 5:

Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID
{0006F03A-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} failed due to the following error:
80070005.
Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Retrieving the COM
class factory for component with CLSID {0006F03A-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}
failed due to the following error: 80070005.

granting access rights to the resource to the ASP.NET request identity.
ASP.NET has a base process identity (typically {MACHINE}\ASPNET on IIS 5 or
Network Service on IIS 6) that is used if the application is not
impersonating. If the application is impersonating via <identity
impersonate="true"/>, the identity will be the anonymous user (typically
IUSR_MACHINENAME) or the authenticated request user.

To grant ASP.NET access to a file, right-click the file in Explorer, choose
"Properties" and select the Security tab. Click "Add" to add the appropriate
user or group. Highlight the ASP.NET account, and check the boxes for the
desired access.

I have granted the machine ASPNET user account full control of the
MSOUTL.OLB file (identified as the file for the PIA in the GAC) as well as
its folder. The CLSID listed by the error doesn't correspond to anything in
the registry, and I can't find anything in the DCOM config that corresponds
to the CLSID either.

Do I have the Office PIAs installed incorrectly? I know they're supposed to
be wrappers for the COM objects used to access the Office toys, but don't
know how to find out what it's actually s'posed to be referencing. Why will
it work with Cassini but not IIS, on the same machine?

Any help is much appreciated!