Access Denied to Reference dll

byrd48

Hi,
I have a web project that uses a dll file for email functions. When
I'm working on the program in VS, something happens (for no reason
apparent to me) that causes an access denied error as posted below. Is
another process using the dll file? I have to reboot the computer
before I can compile or run the application again.
Thanks,
Jon
Parser Error Message: Access is denied: 'qqMail'.

Source Error:

Line 256: <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices,
Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 257: <add assembly="System.Web.Mobile,
Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 258: <add assembly="*"/>
Line 259: </assemblies>
Line 260:

Source File:
c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\Config\machine.config
Line: 258

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to
determine why the assembly 'qqMail' could not be loaded.

=== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: DisplayName = qqMail
(Partial)
LOG: Appbase = file:///c:/inetpub/wwwroot/jpg
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bin
Calling assembly : (Unknown).
===

LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private,
custom, partial, or location-based assembly bind).
LOG: Post-policy reference: qqMail
LOG: Attempting download of new URL
file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET
Files/jpg/4e3a0e9d/931153c7/qqMail.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL
file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET
Files/jpg/4e3a0e9d/931153c7/qqMail/qqMail.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL
file:///c:/inetpub/wwwroot/jpg/bin/qqMail.DLL.
LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private,
custom, partial, or location-based assembly bind).
LOG: Post-policy reference: qqMail, Version=4.0.2016.38570,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

byrd48

Thanks for the response.

But why would it compile normally then suddenly get access denied? I
use this control in my project successfully all the time, it's just
when I'm developing and debugging, it will suddenly do this. This
morning, I debugged and ran the app probably 20 times before this
happened.

Jon