    values of each select in the postback.

    Thanks in advance

    Dan

    vespaboy, Apr 23, 2007

  2. Auto post back on what event?

    ddl.{event_here} += New EventHandler({your_sub_here})

    Alexey Smirnov, Apr 23, 2007

  3. vespaboy

    vespaboy Guest

    auto postback on selectedindexchanged. i've tried:

    AddHandler ddl.SelectedIndexChanged, AddressOf
    ddl_SelectedIndexChanged

    but still nothing

    vespaboy, Apr 23, 2007
  4. Well, I got it... The OnDayRender happends after the PostBack events
    are handled. It means you add a control which cannot be fired.

    Alexey Smirnov, Apr 23, 2007