accessing Windows 64bit registry

Erwin Jussli

Hi NG,

I am using TieRegistry to access the registries of WinNT,
Win2000, WinXP and Win2003 to find out the installed
patches and hotfixes.

What is working well with 32 bit is not working with 64 bit,
i.e. I am having problems to access the registry of an IA64
system with Win2003.

Does anyone have any hint for me ?

Thanks and best regards,
Erwin

! aaa

do this:-

`regedit.exe -he outfile`;

.... and read in the resultant file (you gotta wait for the regedit to end
tho, since it's asyncronous)