Active Server Pages error '00000000'

Bha

We are using a help desk software and the site fails to load giving error
radomly anytime.
Active Server Pages error '00000000'

Create object failed

?

An error occurred while creating object 'business_cominterop'. error
'8000ffff'

/LM/W3SVC/1/Root/TIWEB/global.asa, line 399

I understand it may be IIS setting or permissions issue.
Can you help us.Any suggestions appreciated.

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed =?Utf-8?B?Qmhh?=
We are using a help desk software and the site fails to load giving
error radomly anytime.
Active Server Pages error '00000000'

Create object failed

?

An error occurred while creating object 'business_cominterop'. error
'8000ffff'

/LM/W3SVC/1/Root/TIWEB/global.asa, line 399

I understand it may be IIS setting or permissions issue.
Can you help us.Any suggestions appreciated.

Does this help? http://tinyurl.com/2hvvjz

[http://classicasp.aspfaq.com/general/why-do-i-get-8000ffff/8002802b-
errors.html]