add reference for System.Web.UI.webcontrols which dll?

WebBuilder451

Which dll should i add a reference to to get this. i've added System.Web.UI,
but this does not give me WebControls.
thanks
kes

WebBuilder451

thanks,
i saw that after a little trial and error. I'm working through an Exam Cram
book for the 70-305 exam and their appears to be some errors. The following
code gets flagged in vs.net: (INamingContainer) and (ViewState("fffff")
Imports System.Web.UI
Imports System.Web.UI.Design.WebControls
Imports System.ComponentModel
Public Class CompositeControl : Inherits Control : Implements INamingContainer
Public Sub New()
'set the default values for the persisted properties
ViewState("MinValue") = 0
ViewState("MaxValue") = 1000
End Sub

Thanks
kes

WebBuilder451

Do you know of this study guide and if it is any good? Or can you recomend one?
thanks
kes