    but this does not give me WebControls.
    thanks
    kes

    WebBuilder451, Jul 27, 2005

  2. WebBuilder451

    Brock Allen Guest

    The assembly is System.Web.dll. The namespace is System.Web.UI.WebControls.

    Brock Allen, Jul 27, 2005

  3. thanks,
    i saw that after a little trial and error. I'm working through an Exam Cram
    book for the 70-305 exam and their appears to be some errors. The following
    code gets flagged in vs.net: (INamingContainer) and (ViewState("fffff")
    Imports System.Web.UI
    Imports System.Web.UI.Design.WebControls
    Imports System.ComponentModel
    Public Class CompositeControl : Inherits Control : Implements INamingContainer
    Public Sub New()
    'set the default values for the persisted properties
    ViewState("MinValue") = 0
    ViewState("MaxValue") = 1000
    End Sub

    Thanks
    kes

    WebBuilder451, Jul 27, 2005
  4. Do you know of this study guide and if it is any good? Or can you recomend one?
    thanks
    kes

    WebBuilder451, Jul 27, 2005
  5. WebBuilder451