    to be short like this, as it is being emailed to a cell phone
    (firstname and lastname being the names of my fields).

    How can I go about doing this? Thanks!

    flibdis, May 12, 2006

  2. flibdis

    Matt Garrish Guest

    I sure hope you're using the NMS version, but regardless, this isn't the
    place to ask for rewrites of third-party scripts. If you have a specific
    question you're welcome to ask it, but stating the customizations you want
    to a script you grabbed off the web is not the way to endear yourself here.

    Matt

    Matt Garrish, May 12, 2006