Adding bookmark in JEditorPane

manu

Hi Friends,
I am displaying an HTML file's contents in a JEditorPane. I want that,
whenever that file is opened, the cursor should be on a particular
position. How it can be done?? Pls tell ASAP.

Thanks in advance

Manish Pandit

Roedy Green

I am displaying an HTML file's contents in a JEditorPane. I want that,
whenever that file is opened, the cursor should be on a particular
position. How it can be done?? Pls tell ASAP.

Here are two hints.

1. When you can't find the method you want in the class, look in the
superclasses.

2. the "cursor" is the thing that tracks the mouse. The "caret" in the
thing that tracks the insertion point in a block of text.