    bookmark and holding down the left key on the mouse move the selected bookmark up or down to is new position.

    I am thinking about java and html for this project if possible.

    Any help will be appreciated.

    scristaldi, Sep 12, 2020

  2. scristaldi

    sunfighter

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2019
    Messages:
    120
    Likes Received:
    17
    his has been a feature of FireFox from day one. Are you doing this for your own knowledge? Do you really mean "java" or are you thinking "JavaScript"?

    sunfighter, Sep 12, 2020

  3. scristaldi

    scristaldi

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2020
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    OK, let's have the date your way. It is that function that I am thinking about using as part of an project and would like more info on it if I can find .... or the whole function regardless of language but java would be my first choice. Was not thinking javascript unless it is written in that language. Does that help.

    scristaldi, Sep 12, 2020
  4. scristaldi

    sunfighter

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2019
    Messages:
    120
    Likes Received:
    17
    I hope someone jumps in here! I have an operation happening tomorrow and not sure when I can devote time to this.

    Let me ask you some more questions, because I read your post 1 wrong.

    You are not wanting this to make an app to do it on firefox, Correct?
    You want the method to use on a project?

    I hope you know javascript - if not maybe use our java section to reask the question.
    Anyway I'd use the removeChild() and insertBefore(). functions to do this.
    https://www.w3schools.com/JSREF/met_node_removechild.asp
    and
    https://www.w3schools.com/JSREF/met_node_insertbefore.asp

    Hope this helps :)