"Adding" dictionnaries

Salvatore

Hello,

Does anybody had the problem of adding the content of two
dictionnaries. ?

Regards

Paul McGuire

Salvatore said:
While reading the doc i've found 'update' :)

Bless you, Salvatore!!

Too often we hear about the "gross deficiencies" of the Python
documentation. I'd venture to say that documentation is mostly perceived as
the last resource of a scoundrel. Thank you for logging for us at least one
documented case of someone finding the answer to their question in, yes, the
documentation! I really and sincerely thank you!

Also, you will find a wealth of help by using (from the interactive Python
prompt) "help(dict)" or "help(str)" or "import unfamiliarModule;
help(unfamiliarModule)".

-- Paul

Salvatore

Paul McGuire a écrit :
Also, you will find a wealth of help by using (from the interactive Python
prompt) "help(dict)" or "help(str)" or "import unfamiliarModule;
help(unfamiliarModule)".
Thanks Paul

tactics40

The only problem I know of for changing PY files to open up in an
editor is that it could screw up Python as a CGI with Apache under
Windows. To change file associations, right click and go to "Open
With." Choose your text editor and click "always open with this
problem" at the bottom.

And easy way to run your scripts is to open a console (Start->Run->type
"cmd.exe" and hit OK). Type "python" and drag&drop your .py file into
the console. It will copy the path name ("C:\programming\python
stuff\myproject\mypython.py").