adding elements to set

Andrea Crotti

I've wasted way too much time for this, which is surely not a Python bug,
not something that surprised me a lot.

I stupidly gave for granted that adding an object to a set would first
check if there are equal elements inside, and then add it.

As shown below this is not clearly the case..
Is it possible to get that behaviour implementing another magic method
in my C class or I just have use another function to check (as I'm doing
now).

class C(object):

def __init__(self, x):
self.x = x