Adding literal content to webcontrol via editor

Memi Lavi

Hi Experts.

I developed a menu webcontrol, which can be constrcuted by inline XML,
something like that:
<cc1:menu runat=server id=....>
<menuItem text="text1" href="http://myserver/mypage.aspx"/>
<menuItem text="text2" href="http://myserver/mypage2.aspx">
<menuItem text="text3" href="http://myserver/mypage3.aspx"/>
</menuItem>
</cc1:menu>

I developed a custom editor (derived from UITypeEditor) which displays
a form with convenient UI to create this structure. Problem is, the
editor should be attached to a specific property (using the Editor
attribute), but the inline XML is not a property, but an inner content
of the control.

I've tried to use something like that in the EditValue method:

Ctype(provider.instance,Menu).controls.add(new
LiteralControl(strMyXML))

but this did not affect the source code.

How can that be done? The inline XML is not a specific property, but a
child content of the control.

Thanks!!