Adding property to class

Bert

Hi

I am trying to add a property to a class that is derive from
asp:placeholder. ? I have tried this but get an ambigous name error:

Imports System.ComponentModel

Imports System.Web.UI

<DefaultProperty("Text"), ToolboxData("<{0}:WebCustomControl1
runat=server></{0}:WebCustomControl1>")> Public Class WebCustomControl1

Inherits System.Web.UI.WebControls.PlaceHolder

Dim _text As String

Dim _kutje As String

<Bindable(True), Category("Appearance"), DefaultValue("")> Property [Text]()
As String

Get

Return _text

End Get

Set(ByVal Value As String)

_text = Value

End Set

End Property

Public Property kutje() As String

Get

Return _kutje

End Get

Set(ByVal Value As String)

_kutje = Value

End Set

End Property

Protected Overrides Sub Render(ByVal output As System.Web.UI.HtmlTextWriter)

output.Write([Text])

End Sub

End Class

How to go about?