Adding rows dynamically

sivagururaja

Hi,

Im new to javascript. I need a help from you.

Basically i have one table with like this,

column1 column2
[innerText] [checkboxes]
Two wheeler Yamaha , Honda , Suzuki , TVS - ROW1
Four Wheeler BMW , Bens , Toyota - ROW2

column1 was filled as a innerText and column2 was filled with a
checkbox.
I did this at the time of Page_Load event.

Question :
1. when i click the Two wheeler, i want to add the new row to the same
table with the same contents which is in corresponding row clicked.
(i.e) the table look like this

column1 column2
[innerText] [checkboxes]
Two wheeler Yamaha , Honda , Suzuki , TVS - ROW1
Four Wheeler BMW , Bens , Toyota - ROW2
Two wheeler Yamaha , Honda , Suzuki , TVS - ROW3

2.How can i get the checkbox, so that i manipulate whether it's
checked or not.
3.How can i save the view state of the dynamically added row.
4.Is it Possible to count the controls in a cell
Like this : no. of controls in column2,ROW1 is 4
no. of controls in column2,ROW2 is 3

Can any one help me,
Thanks a lot.

scripts.contact

[...]

post the HTML code or the URL of page ..