Adding TableRow Object to Table

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by vishalbahl, May 3, 2007.

  1. vishalbahl

    vishalbahl Guest

    Hi,

    I have a TableRow object which contains some cells and i want to add
    this TableRow object into another Table n number of times based on the
    count i receive from DB.

    I am doing something like this

    oRow object contains all the cells that needs to be added oTable

    For iLoop = 0 to dtTable.rows.count - 1
    Dim tmpRow as New TableRow

    tmpRow = oRow
    oTable.rows.add(tmpRow)
    Next

    The above code doesn't produce any error but its adding only one row
    and that is last row.

    Can someone help me in this one.

    Regards,
    Vishal