Advice and Guidance Wanted

Rusty Hill

I am getting ready to build a new ASP.NET 2.0 web application from scratch.
I have not used ASP.NET 2.0 yet. My application is going to use role based
security, SQL reporting services, language localization, master pages,
themes, etc. The application is going to be an enterprise level "Software
as a Service" application.

Can anyone recommend some sample applications, white papers, links, etc.
that might help me as a starting reference point? Thank you.

Jon Paal [MSMD]

if you can, use one of the starter kits, much better than starting from scratch...