Aggregating JUnit tests in Eclipse

bkovitz

Is there an way in Eclipse to run many, but not all, of my JUnit test
folders?

I'm on a large project with about 80 different folders containing
hundreds of JUnit tests. I need to run the tests in about five or six
of these folders very frequently. It would be very convenient if I
could click just one thing to run the JUnit tests in these folders,
and skip the rest.

Is there a way to do this?

I tried selecting all the folders I'm interested in and Opening the
Run Dialog, but the dialog only allows you to select a single folder
to run as a JUnit test.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Ben Kovitz