Ajax and IE8 problem

Robert GNLD

I'm using multiple updatepanel controls in our webpage. When using IE8, the
asp:textbox inside the update panel stop accepting input after the 2nd
partial postback(onkeypress is still detected by javascript with the
appropriate keycode however the characters are not displayed, the postbacks
are triggered by another textbox set as asyncpostbacktrigger). I have to
click on a textbox outside of the update panel then the textbox inside the
update panel accepts my input once again. IE7 and IE8 compatibility mode
does not exhibit this behavior.

Please help.

Thanks,

Robert Uyan