Align javascript alert message to right AND / OR make the direction as RIGHT-TO-LEFT

Oran

Dear Friends,

I am wondering, how can i show Alert() messages includes text aligned
to the right of the message box on the screen. i am looking for
something like the "\n" to do this.

additionally, How can i show the same message in a Right-To-Left
format.

Best Regards,
Oran MEIR

J. J. Cale

Hi Oran

As far as I know you can't script the MS alert box. The good news is
that you can build your own and use CSS to make the content right to left
and text align to the right. I assume your content is Hebrew and you have
stopped using the old backward font system for HTML. ;>)
Then again there are other browsers than IE but they're rare in Israel.
Jimbo

VK

Left_to_right_message

egassem_thgir_ot_tfeL

Use a simple script to reverse chars order?