Ampersand in querystring

Joe Fallon

I Googled this topic and everyone says to use Server.UrlEncode.
No sweat - I did that.
Still doesn't work right though!

Could use some advice.

On the page where I build the link I have code like this for Name="A&S".
Hy1.NavigateUrl = "javascript:CenteredWin('MyPage.aspx?keyvalue=" &
Server.UrlEncode(mData.Name) & "','MyPage',600,500);"

This renders as:
<a id="Hyl1"
href="javascript:CenteredWin('MyPage'.aspx?keyvalue=A%26S','MyPage',600,500);">A&S</a>

When I click the link the receiving page tries to get the value from the
querystring:

mName = Request.QueryString("keyvalue")

But instead of mName="A&S" it is only mName="A".

I thought the URLEncoding was supposed to fix this.

Why is it still broken?