An easy way to learn Java

Discussion in 'Java' started by carl, Jun 10, 2004.

  1. carl

    carl Guest

    carl, Jun 10, 2004

  2. carl

    Roedy Green Guest

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/gettingstarted.html

    Roedy Green, Jun 10, 2004

  3. carl

    Elisha Dvir Guest

    I am a newbe to programming and I am looking for a good guide on learning
    Java. This guide should be:
    1. Download from the web
    2. Have a detailed tutorial with examples.

    Elisha Dvir, Jun 10, 2004
  4. Have u been to the Sun site? http://java.sun.com/

    Look down the RHS for Learning ....

    Shane

    Shane Mingins, Jun 11, 2004
  5. <http://www.mindview.net/Books/TIJ/>

    "The Oval Office carpet is thick with Presidential semen. They look out of the
    window, think "I own you all" and jack off like ugly apes in humping season.
    It's what they live for. No one who wants that is to be trusted. Why can't you
    all /see/ that?" -Warren Ellis, _Transmetropolitan #16_

    Mark 'Kamikaze' Hughes, Jun 14, 2004