An easy way to learn Java

Elisha Dvir

I am a newbe to programming and I am looking for a good guide on learning
Java. This guide should be:
1. Download from the web
2. Have a detailed tutorial with examples.

Shane Mingins

Elisha Dvir said:
I am a newbe to programming and I am looking for a good guide on learning
Java. This guide should be:
1. Download from the web
2. Have a detailed tutorial with examples.

Have u been to the Sun site? http://java.sun.com/

Look down the RHS for Learning ....

Shane

Mark 'Kamikaze' Hughes

Elisha Dvir said:
I am a newbe to programming and I am looking for a good guide on learning
Java. This guide should be:
1. Download from the web
2. Have a detailed tutorial with examples.

<http://www.mindview.net/Books/TIJ/>

"The Oval Office carpet is thick with Presidential semen. They look out of the
window, think "I own you all" and jack off like ugly apes in humping season.
It's what they live for. No one who wants that is to be trusted. Why can't you
all /see/ that?" -Warren Ellis, _Transmetropolitan #16_