android makefile

Mike

Hi
my first jni app and run into those android.mk problems:

SDL_SRCS := \
$(LOCAL_PATH)/src/*.c \
$(LOCAL_PATH)/src/*.cpp \

1: How should that look to include all .c and cpp files in src?

#LOCAL_SRC_FILES := $(foreach files $(SDL_SRCS), $(wildcard *.c)$
(files))
LOCAL_SRC_FILES := $(foreach F, $(SDL_SRCS), $(dir $(F)),$(notdir $
(wildcard $(LOCAL_PATH)/$(F))))

2: what libs to include?
LOCAL_LDLIBS := -llog -lGLESv2 -lm

the original c++ makefile has those:

LDFLAGS = -lm -lGL -lGLU -lglut
LIBOBJS =
LIBS = -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/lib -L/usr/lib -lGL -lGLU -lglut -lSDL -
lSDLmain -lSDL_mixer

Many thanks indeed
Michael

Victor Bazarov

Hi
my first jni app and run into those android.mk problems:
[...]

What makes you think that "android" or "jni" or "makefile" are topical
in a *language* newsgroup? Find the newsgroup for the tools you're
using or for the platform ("android", is it?)