[ANN]: Brighten up your apps with new icons $19.99 !

David S. Beggs

We would like to announce our new Icon Collections - the "Crisp Icons" and
"Crisp Letters".
Crisp Icons is a collection of 212 different designs, all supplied in 12
vibrant colors. That's over 2400 icons for $24, or about a cent each!
Inside each icon file are icons ranging in size from 16x16 to 128x128.
Take a look at our licence agreement too - it is the most relaxed one
around - third party developers are even allowed to re-distribute up to 50
icons with their own software.

These icons add a modern crisp look to your applications - crisp is the new
software Bling !

Check them out at www.dsbglobal.com/d-icons !

For the next 48 hours you can use this coupon for a $5 discount on either
Crisp Icons or Crisp Letters (enter it at the checkout) :
CPN4628982826

Cheers!
Dave Beggs

PS you can also get them free with TrialPay
http://www.dsbglobal.com/d-icons/get_icons_free!.htm

OrderGreenAcreCBD