[ANN] Data Plotting Library DISLIN 9.3

Discussion in 'Python' started by Helmut Michels, Apr 15, 2008.

  1. Dear Python users,

    I am pleased to announce version 9.3 of the data plotting software
    DISLIN.

    DISLIN is a high-level and easy to use plotting library for
    displaying data as curves, bar graphs, pie charts, 3D-colour plots,
    surfaces, contours and maps. Several output formats are supported
    such as X11, VGA, PostScript, PDF, CGM, WMF, HPGL, TIFF, GIF, PNG,
    BMP and SVG.

    The software is available for the most C, Fortran 77 and Fortran 90/95
    compilers. Plotting extensions for the interpreting languages Perl,
    Python and Java are also supported.

    DISLIN distributions and manuals in PDF, PostScript and HTML format
    are available from the DISLIN home page

    http://www.dislin.de

    and via FTP from the server

    ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/grafik/dislin

    All DISLIN distributions are free for non-commercial use. Licenses
    for commercial use are available from the site http://www.dislin.de.

    -------------------
    Helmut Michels
    Max Planck Institute for
    Solar System Research Phone: +49 5556 979-334
    Max-Planck-Str. 2 Fax : +49 5556 979-240
    D-37191 Katlenburg-Lindau Mail :

    Helmut Michels, Apr 15, 2008

  2. Hi,

    Thanks!
    I like DISLIN (even if I use it very little).

    @+

    Méta-MCI \(MVP\), Apr 15, 2008