Jeff

Hi all,

I know most of us here are already Ruby developers and probably are
already familiar with Rails.

But for those who might be new to Rails, I just wanted to get the word
out that registration is now open for our next class, a two-day
workshop for Rails beginners. Great for Rubyists ready to learn
Rails, as well as Java/.NET developers looking to make the switch.

Friday, Sept 21 and Saturday, Sept 22, 2007
Hilton Garden Inn O'Hare, Chicago, IL
$495 includes breakfast, lunch, and snacks both days

More info here: www.essentialrails.com
Original announcement here: www.softiesonrails.com

At a Softies class, there are no dumb questions, no boring powerpoint
bullet lists, you don't have to know a whole lot before you show up,
and there's always free food :)

Thanks!
Jeff
essentialrails.com