[ANN] FireRuby 0.4.1

Peter Wood

FireRuby 0.4.1
--------------
FireRuby is an extension for the Ruby language that provides an OO interf=
ace
over the Firebird open source RDBMS C API.

This is a maintenance release. Work on getting the library working on a 6=
4 bit
platform threw up some (ahem!) questionable code. This code was corrected=
and
this release brings those updates to all existing supported platforms. A =
64
bit Linux build has also been created and added to the list of available =
gems.
Thanks go to David Walthour for getting the 64 bit version working.

No new functionality has been added for this release and all existing
functionality remains unchanged. As usual check the README that accompani=
es
the release for more details.

Peter

=09
To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yaho=
o! Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com