[ANN] Log4r 1.0.3

Leon Torres

Blurb
-----
Log4r features an extremely flexible logging library for Ruby.
Killer features include a heiarchial logging system of any number of
levels, logger inheritance, multiple output destinations, tracing, custom
formatting and more.

New in 1.0.3
Quashed the warnings under Ruby 1.8 and added a way to log to syslog
(thanks Steve Lumos!) Any other bugs or requests? Please holler.

Request for new maintainer
Log4r is not going to change much, but it still needs the doting attention
of a maintainer to keep up with changes to Ruby and occasional bug fixes.
Anyone who is willing to take over log4r is welcome to contact me.

Have fun with log4r!
Leon Torres