[ANN] New Haven Ruby Brigade Formed!

Gregory Brown

The members of the University of New Haven Ruby Brigade have voted and
decided to disband and re-form as the New Haven Ruby Brigade. For
anyone in Southern Connecticut, this group will be a great place to get
together and meet other Rubyists and get a great combination of fun,
networking, and of course, Ruby!

We are actively looking for people who would like to participate or
help organize. We will announce our first meeting on the list when we
decide upon a date, but for any and all information regarding the
group, head to:

http://newhavenrubyists.org

As a side note, I get to update my ruby number... as I now have URL
that has the word ruby in it :)

greg.to_i => 66