[Ann] OpenSSL for Ruby 1.0.0

Michal Rokos

Hello,

It's my pleasure to announce that 'OpenSSL for Ruby' reached release
version 1.0.0.

The biggest news is that it was accepted to Ruby CVS, so it will be
standard extension in Ruby 1.8.0.

1.0.0 is based on OSSL2 code. But unlike OSSL2 it supports OpenSSL 0.9.6
tree.

My big thanks goes to Gotou Yuuzou and NaHi for their great work.

BR

Michal

PS: Download from http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/rubypki/

Andy Hauser

Hello,

It's my pleasure to announce that 'OpenSSL for Ruby' reached release
version 1.0.0.

The biggest news is that it was accepted to Ruby CVS, so it will be
standard extension in Ruby 1.8.0.

1.0.0 is based on OSSL2 code. But unlike OSSL2 it supports OpenSSL 0.9.6
tree.

My big thanks goes to Gotou Yuuzou and NaHi for their great work.

Thanks a lot!

Is it now thread save?
I'm asking because when i use net/imap with openssl
it very often starves, doesn't happen without openssl.

buggs

NAKAMURA, Hiroshi

Hi, Michal,